Thursday, January 13, 2011

Smile To The World

I am such a hurry today and it seems happened to me everyday lately. I am in the car and stuck in the jammed. The traffic light in front there still red. I look at through my car windows and saw cute little girl in purple pink skirt holding hand with her grandpa.Both are standing at the bus stop.Waiting for the bus coming.My car moved a little as the traffic light was green and it stop just near to the bus stop.A few moments, the bus came and I saw the little girl wave to me and smile. She did nothing much but her smiles really make my day today.So, why don't we give smiles to our friends? husband? kids when we meet them.It doesn't cost any but some people just take it granted but it means a lot. How do you feel when your doctor came to you with a big smile...that is the true relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment