Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life is About Choice

Friend of mine gave me a call late in the evening yesterday. I answered the phone and she said she called me just to say hi as an old friend.I knew she lied.I knew she had trouble and finally she revealed.
She said she was married  and  under the breath slowly she continued but I am a second wife.
 I take a deep breath and tried to be calm and tolerate in this situation because I know she need my support on her decision made. Even though personally I do not agree with her.
She said she was happy but she cried in the phone. We had a long chat after that and at the end of our conversation I told her..listen here my friend, life is about choice..we are the one who will create and design our life in such a way that we dream of.You can put any colour on to your canvas and you are responsible in what ever you did.If you think being second wife is miserable than you define it but if you think it lead you stronger, you will have better life then. She thanks to me but deep in my heart if I was her, I will go to other option because life is about choice and choose the right one!

No comments:

Post a Comment